JEREMY ROBBINS, DDS
Meet Dr. Jeremy Robbins
Dr. Jeremy Robbins was raised in Lawrence and he attended Tonganoxie High School. He received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Kansas and completed his Master’s in Physiology and Biomechanics in the graduate program.
He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Missouri in Kansas City, where he graduated with honors. He currently resides in Lawrence with his wife, MacKenzie and his two sons.
Our Staff Members
- Jeff Larkin, DDS
- Mary Zender Paden, RDH, Hygienist
- Belinda Ballard, RDH, Hygienist
- Kristen Unruh, RDH, Hygienist
- MacKenzie Robbins, RDH, Office Manager, Hygienist
- Heather Harris, Assistant
- Deb Hall, Assistant
- Deb Cathers, Patient Care Coordinator
- Christina Jeffries, Patient Care Coordinator
There’s not one bad thing to say about Dr. Robbins or his staff. They are simply amazing, comforting, and professional! I’ve never had a better experience with a dentist!
Just like his father in law before him (Mike McBride), Jeremy is the only one I trust my (and my kids’) smile with. Great hygienist staff as well. Could not be more happy with this office!!!